UPDATE: CORONAVIRUS and COVID-19
We are open, but continuing with limited hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. We will continue with herbal refills via mail. If you would like to make an appointment or need an herbal refill, please call 503-261-9603 or fill out the contact form on the website.
We will be limiting our office hours for the safety of our staff and our patients. There will be no overlap in appointment times to limit the number of people in the office at any given time. We will clean all high-touch surfaces and change linens after every visit. Patients will be screened for signs and symptoms, including temperature checks, upon arrival for the appointment. If you are exhibiting signs of respiratory illness, especially fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please do not come to the clinic. Call your primary care provider's office for guidance.
For the latest updates, please visit the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Please keep yourself and your family safe and healthy by following public health guidelines.
The CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, but especially before and after meals, after using the restroom, and after being in public spaces such a grocery stores, public transportation, and schools.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice social distancing, including limiting scenarios where people are interacting closely or frequently with others such as large social gatherings.
- Stay home when you are sick. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early, following the directions of your local health authority.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your bent elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.