ALERT: CORONAVIRUS and COVID-19
Due to current circumstances, we are temporarily closed until further notice. If you need an herbal refill, please call 503-261-9603 or fill out the contact form on the website.
For the latest updates, please visit the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Please keep yourself and your family safe and healthy by following self-quarantine and social distancing guidelines.
The CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, but especially before and after meals, after using the restroom, and after being in public spaces such a grocery stores, public transportation, and schools.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice social distancing, including limiting scenarios where people are interacting closely or frequently with others such as large social gatherings.
- Stay home when you are sick. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early, following the directions of your local health authority.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your bent elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.